How HAVA helped you? Grant’s feedback — YMCA

YMCA

The Dance programme ran for a week over the summer holidays 2015.  As per the grant application we predominately targeted young people in the HAVA area, with  95% of the attendees living on the Hawksworth wood estate with the remaining 5% included Kirkstall and Abbeydale areas.  We attracted over 45 young people throughout the week with an average session attendance of 16.  The programme built up to a final dance performance on the final day which was watched by parents.

hava_big_local_logo_land_W320